martes, 7 de abril de 2009

Tuesday swim.....

Ok had a great start today, went to my usual swimming class had a great workout, I think I'm improving :) and I feel that everybody is doing better everyday its like a domino effect. I'm excited about Las Palomas!! :) That will be great. 

Talking about other things I've been thinking of doing skydiving... interesting but yes ..... adventurous yess.... so I think next month... 

About the title of my blog... it took me time to decide it... but as I always say I'm a princess and well I'm training for Ironman and it really is a huge goal but more than a goal its a life style, it hasn't been easy and I've had to change or maybe we can say modify several habits, and well to increase my belief level on myself, and to convince myself that I CAN do it, every day is a miracle it is being able to finish the training and the day.....  every time I get to bed I feel thankful for the day, and for having the opportunity to live it. To accumulate experience.... after 28 years of cumulative experience I think I'm getting better and discovering things I never thought I would do or be able to do, new people and new ways of thinking..... 

It's one year and 4 months since I was born again, since I decided to be better, healthier. Never thought that I would be where I am now, sitting in my office...... But you know miracles happen and even when you don't see them they are happening constantly.  I'll talk maybe later about my new birthday and maybe post some before and after picture. 


No hay comentarios: