lunes, 13 de abril de 2009

Easter Week and Weekend :) Pascua!!!!

Ok this week is starting and I feel very excited!! :) I'm happy and full of energy where does it come from, I don't know maybe for the idea that something really good is coming and that every day is a gift.... and I loveeee opening gifts :P who doesn't. 

I'm listening to one of my favorite songs "Coleccionista de canciones"..... Song collector..... and well it gives me hope that maybe someday I find that special someone to share the good and not so good things in life, I think that it will come when I least expect it (as I said once I thought my other half orange was squezzed into a Tropicana Juice, but I think he's still outt there hanging on ...... I have to have hope!!! ) but still I know I deserve the best.....As I told my sister.... We deserve the BEST..... and not only guy talking but in every aspect of our lifes.... we deserve a good life.... because we are good and we work for it...... 

From today on I'm concentrating, fucousing... enfocandome..... on my training and enjoying everything...... as I always try to do and the everything else will come.... it will I'm very sure..... because I imagine the possible.... I've been imagining for about mmm 15 years almost..... maybe I have to imagine harder..... jajajajaja just kidding..... :P..... 

Again thanks to EVERYBODY!!! :P for being part of this adventure..... today I'm bike riding and doing some weights!! :P And packing for Rocky Point!!! We are going to have an awesome time..... the beach..... the beach....... the music...... the race...... the MaRgaritas!! :P and welll just hanging around having fun and enjoying...... 

Hasta maniana!!! :P

No hay comentarios: